Adventure activities of Split and surroundings
Split is known for its rich cultural and historical heritage, but it offers much more than that, in addition to numerous activities such as food and drink tastings, festivals and concerts, it also offers numerous sports and adventure activities. Here are some of them:
1. Rafting on the river Cetina - an unavoidable and popular adventure that offers a unique and unforgettable experience. A trip that you will remember for a few hours of pure fun, adrenaline and beautiful environment. You will be amazed by the environment, waterfalls, caves, deep canyons, beautiful coastline, while the mountains and the river together make the environment like a fairy tale. You can end the trip at Radman's Mills, an open-air restaurant located in the original surroundings of the old mill.
2. Sea kayaking - be prepared for beautiful moments in nature that you cannot see and visit by car, bicycle or on foot. There are countless hidden coves, caves and beaches that can only be reached by kayaking. Spend a relaxing and refreshing day kayaking around the beautiful Marjan hill in Split. Embark on a relaxing morning tour or enjoy a magnificent sunset from the sea. You can explore the cliffs and hidden beaches.
3. Zipline Omis - try 3 unforgettable hours of fun, excitement and enjoy the beautiful, untouched canyon of the river Cetina, which has flowed for thousands of years and created mystical shapes. In front of you is an adventure and an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.
4. Stand up paddle in Split - start the day with one of the most amazing sea adventures in Split. Explore Split and enjoy the view of the many sights for which Split is famous, from Marjan Park, Bene and Kašjuni beaches, Tito's villa or the amazing cliffs on the south side of Marjan hill. On this tour you will explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Split, and you will also have a break for swimming, diving, photography.
5. Free climbing in the Marjan Forest Park - this climbing adventure was created for everyone who wants to be extra excited. Marjan Hill has more than 80 climbing routes with stunning views of the surrounding islands.
6. Diving in the Dalmatian underwater world - discover a new dimension of the world and explore attractive locations in the waters of the islands of Ciovo, Brac and Solta. At over 30 diverse locations, you can see the walls and wrecks of sunken ships, reefs, ancient sites and caves. At almost all diving locations, it is possible to find ceramic pieces of ancient pottery that speak of the population of the area of Split, Solin, Kaštela during the Roman Empire.
7. Cycling in the Dalmatian hinterland - enjoy cycling through the trails, fields and slopes of the Dalmatian hinterland, along the shores of Lake Peruča and the canyon of the river Cetina. When you get tired, stop in one of the traditional eco-ethno villages and enjoy top quality wine varieties, traditional Dalmatian prosciutto and cheese from local pastures.
8. River tubing - a fun activity that consists of going down the river in rubber rings. A new and unusual way to enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Dalmatian hinterland. We guarantee true fun to all age groups.
Don't miss horseback riding in the Dalmatian hinterland, jeep safari through the natural beauties of central Dalmatia over macadam roads and asphalt roads, jet safari where you will enjoy the joys of the sea, parasailing with a view of Split and breathtaking islands ...